Monday, June 20, 2011

How to Make a Shopping Cart Cover for Babies and Toddlers

We've been busy looking at farm house properties to buy but I'm sticking to my guns and posting a new video tutorial each Monday.... so here is this week's....

How to Make a Shopping Cart Cover for Babies and Toddlers

My tutorial doesn't require you to buy any pattern and just about anyone can make one.  There are definitely a ton of other ways to make these including using cotton fabrics, batting, bias tape binding, etc.  I tried to keep it simple with the use of fleece especially for beginners because you don't even have to sew around the cut edges (like I do in the video) because fleece doesn't fray.  There are also different ways of adding the elastic, etc.  So, this is just one version to make the shopping cart cover.  

Enjoy!

 
01 09 10